The Balanced Health Foundation Course levels 1-6 is the first stage for learning Systematic Kinesiology and Muscle Testing.
This course is ideal if you are:
- interested in health and well-being,
- looking for practical tools to improve your and your family’s health
- would like to start a new career in health care
- want to enhance and add to your existing therapy.
Course dates – To be advised. October dates cancelled due to Covid-19.
- Balanced Health 1:
- Balanced Health 2:
- Balanced Health 3:
- Balanced Health 4:
- Balanced Health 5:
- Balanced Health 6:
Venue: Carmenta Life, Chesham House (Ground floor), Church Lane, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 2AX
Timings: 9.30am to 5.30pm. We request that you aim to arrive 15 minutes early on Saturdays for registration.
Cost to Enrol and Payments
The full price for the Foundation Course is £1295.
Payable via monthly advanced payments.
To enrol in the Foundation Course you need to:
Pay a deposit of £395.
Payments of £150 to be paid monthly on 1st of each month (6 payments). commencing on 1st October 2020 and paid by standing order.
Total amount £1295 (including VAT).
Booking deposits are non-transferable & non-refundable, once enrolled we cannot return the booking deposit for any reason other than cancellation of the course by ourselves.
What will I learn?
- Learn to accurately muscle test
- Muscle Testing is a language
- Emotional Stress Release
- Muscle Testing of eight muscles
- Preview of food testing
- Find energy drains
- The “Whole Person” approach
- X-Crawl for co-ordination
- Lazy Eights & Writing
- Dehydration Test
- Preview of supplementary tests
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Meridian Energies
- Ears as aerials for hearing energy
- Visual Inhibition
- Reading Issues/blocks
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Nutritional Testing
- Pulse Synchronisation
- Seven Factors of the I.V.F.
- Sartorius for Stress
- More Responsible Muscle Testing
- Eight new Muscle Tests
- Surrogate Testing
- Neuro-vascular points
- Neuro-lymphatic points
- Meridian Wheel Flow
- Breast Congestion
- Fears and Phobias
- Complete Body/Energy Balancing
- Kinesiology for Prevention
- Six new Muscle Tests
- Electrical Switching
- Wrist pulses to read excess energy
- “Self-Talk and Self-Esteem”
- Balanced Affirmations
- Pain Dispersal with E.S.R
- Emotional Tissue Memory Scanning
- Protein Test
- Mineral Test
- General Stress Syndrome
- Walking Gait Energy Balancing
- How long do “corrections” last?
- Priority finger mode
- Holistic Balancing Overview
- Consolodation of the Foundations
- Balancing workshops “in the mode”
- “Figure of Eight” energies
- Bi-lateral Piriformis weakness
- Bi-lateral Hamstring weakness/Sacral Rock
- “Anything can correct anything”
- Fix it in motion
- Bi-lateral Psoas weakness
- Meridian “Flushing”
- Left/Right Brain integration
- Relieving Muscle Cramps
- A glimpse of the Practitioner Course
- R.S.I. – (repetitive strain injury) Wrist balance with new wrist muscles tests
- More shoulder muscles
- Cloacal reflexes
- Hormonal muscles
- Ankle/Achilles heel/tendon
- Illiacus – Muscle for ICV (Ileo Caecal Valve)
- Alarm Points
- Immune Muscles
- Riddlers Reflex Points – For HCL and Food enzymes.
- Gall Bladder and Liver muscles
- Knee Balance
- Thymus Gland and Immune
- How to deal with Hypertonic Muscles
- Lung Balance
- Lower Back/Bowel Issues
- Bladder Balance